April 25, 2012

set up for failure

if you have a kid that has trouble keeping out of trouble...
DON'T SET HIM UP FOR FAILURE

we all have areas of our lives that are difficult... I debate; therefore, I should avoid hot topics. I eat when I'm bored; therefore, I should stay busy. I shop when I am angry; therefore, I should try to control myself.

As a parent, one of my jobs is to watch out for my kid... Sometimes we have to remove them from a situation because we know that it will be impossible for them to succeed. They are not old enough, mature enough, or maybe smart enough to recognize the imminent danger...

I do know that a certain amount of failures are valuable to help teach them, stretch them, and prepare them for their adulthood....

Yet, I will help as much as I can...
I will try to stand back, but sometimes I will not be able to help myself...



i will save him

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?