April 03, 2018

Blessed

so incredibly blessed

today, my husband went to work at a company that is in the top five companies in the world... not every day is glorious, however he enjoys his job. His job has benefits that are the envy of every human resource director. He is given time off for scouts, family events, and more.

so incredibly blessed

today, my oldest went to work at a company that provides him with training for a trade that will hold value for him for years to come. He has benefits and is able to travel all over the country. He is seeing places that I could not have shown him. He loves his job.

so incredibly blessed

today, my middle went to classes at a small, private college where she is planning to earn a degree to become a nurse. She is safe. She is on the Dean's List. She is at her parents' college. She is meeting people from all over the world who love the Lord, and will be future leaders. She is excelling.

so incredibly blessed

today, my youngest walked over 11,000 steps all over the zoo. He told us about every animal. He explained subjects to me that I do not understand. He was funny and entertaining. He actually enjoyed hanging out with his mother all day long. He is a middle schooler who loves school and his siblings.

so incredibly blessed

today, I spoke with each one of my children. I ate supper alone with my husband. I chatted and joked with both of my parents who live right across the street. I texted with close friends. I am enjoying my spring break, but will also enjoy going back to a job I love on Monday...

so incredibly blessed

Like most people, I have a lot to complain about every day. I am too cold or too hot. My butt is too big. I am tired. I am cranky. I am too busy. I am bored... but overall... I have no business complaining. I am blessed. Not rich, not thin, not famous... but so incredibly blessed.

Lord, help me to focus on my blessings and point my friends to their blessings as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?