February 11, 2013

dern it

My goal to stay positive is not working...
 
I had wonderful intentions... I planned... I thought it out... I had goals...
 
Then one of my children decided to be difficult. Then, things at home starting backing up... I was unable to jog one day... then I got into an argument with my kid...
 
then I sat down and saw my "notes to self" about being positive....
 
 
dern it
 
 
I am not abandoning my goal. It is a good goal. It may not be achievable every single moment. Life happens and it is not always good... I will have a horrible moment...
 
but my goal is to try to FOCUS on the positive...
 
My goals for this week:
jog at least four times
prepare a birthday supper for my parents (birthdays are last week and next week)
valentines for my valentines
be positive more than I am negative
 
 
let's see how far I get

1 comment:

  1. Flowing with you on this post! I'm fasting from negativity for Lent. So far: Negativity 1 Bev 0 But tomorrow's another day...

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about that?