December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas from Caleb


It has been another crazy year in our house! Mom is so busy with all of our Christmas activities that she has asked me to write this year's letter once again. I got a lot of great feedback last year, so I am sure you will not mind hearing from me again!

Spring 2011 brought some fun for my brother and sister. Jessica competed in three separate dance competitions. She did a great job. She looked so pretty, and I was very proud of her. Alex joined Boy Scout troop 400. He has loved it. He camps almost every other weekend. I think he slept in a tent 5 out of 7 nights a week during the summer - even through some rain storms. He let me join him a few times. I can't wait to join Cub Scouts in June 2012
Dad is still liking working at SAS. He has a really cool building. My favorite room is the snack room. Alex likes Mr Goodnight's (the owner of SAS) rock and mineral collection. Jessica likes all of the cool artwork and structures around the campus. Mom says that the benefits are amazing, but I have no idea what she is talking about. Mom goes to the doctor there, but me and my brother and sister really just like to go to family day because they have a huge celebration.

Mom still works at my old preschool. I don't know why she didn't come with me to big school, but I keep telling her that she needs to. I ride with her to work each morning and set up her classroom for her before I hop on the school bus. I am the first Sublett kid to get to ride the bus. I really like it. Alex and Jess don’t want me to ride it, but I begged and I'm mom's favorite!



I hope you have a great Christmas - okay, truthfully, I do not know who you even are - but I tend to be a nice kid, so I hope your Christmas is great!



Merry Christmas,

CALEB SUBLETT

(and Scott, Amanda, Alex, and Jessica Sublett too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?