June 25, 2012

Great Wolf

My daughter became a teenager recently... as a gift to her, I promised to take her and a friend (and me and Caleb of course!) to the Great Wolf Lodge...

now, I had heard a lot of hype about the GWL... I hoped that it would live up to the hype. I wanted Jess and her friend to have a blast. I wanted to have a stress free vacation. I did not want to blow the bank.

Well, the GWL completely delivered. Now, please do not misunderstand me - you can completely blow the bank if you choose. The one in Charlotte has a bowling alley, arcade, Magic-quest, kid spa, adult spa, two gift shops, a "build-a-wolf", putt putt, glitter tattoo parlor, and numerous restaurants...

I think the girls went to the arcade last at night. We did hit the gift shop for purchases for siblings. One girl got a violet hair piece and one got a tattoo... other than that, we were all happy to play in the water forever... Caleb did take a break for the pj story time with Wiley the Wolf...

If you are thinking about going - I think you should. Monday and Tuesday nights are typically their cheapest nights. There are coupons floating around the internet, so search for some.

Remember check in is at 4pm, but we arrived at 11:15am and were allowed to go into the water park immediately.... Check out is 11am, but you are allowed to stay until water park closes and we stayed until 7pm.

It was a perfect trip with three perfect kids. I could not have asked for better behaving youngun's, better customer service, yummier food, or more laughter.

I know this is not really a "blog" entry... it is more like an advertisement for the Great Wolf Lodge... but I think all of my mother friends should know about a great place to take the family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?