July 31, 2012

big day

today was a big monday

on Friday, I received word that I failed my sleeping test. I was told that I would need a cpap machine... it would take over a week to order... I was very discouraged.

but today is monday - a big monday

I got a call this morning from the sleep study facility... they will allow me to have a "loaner" cpap machine while waiting so that I am not delayed.

Then I got a call saying I was short some forms... I made one call. It was fixed. So, at 11am all of my forms were sent to blue cross blue shields for approval. It normally takes 24-48 hours for approval to come through.

but today is my big monday

at 5:30 pm, I received word that Blue Cross had approval to pay 100% of my procedure...

On Wednesday I will go in for my pre-op work and will schedule my surgery...

it is all starting...
next week could very well be the beginning of me becoming a normal-sized person...
next week could be the beginning of me feeling better about my size..

I may not sleep between now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?