July 19, 2012

moving along

Due to a helpful Patient Coordinator, I have an EKG, Upper GI, and chest xray all scheduled at Rex Hospital for Friday morning... and a psych appt in Raleigh on Friday around lunchtime...

All that is left is the sleep study!

Things are moving quickly. In a perfect world, everthing will be completed and done in time for school to start. I want to keep my family's life as "uninterrupted" as possible.

Jessica is doing a FANTASTIC job watching Caleb and entertaining him while I am away at long appointments. I am so proud of the little lady is has become. I come home to a straightened home and happy 6 year old... Couldn't do all of this without her! She is nervous about what I am beginning... but she understands that it will help me to be healthy and for me to be happier with myself image...

crazy week - but a good week - weeks like these, show you who you can count on and where to go for help - we all need to know these things when the chips are down!


Thank you, Lord, for co-operating doctors' offices, children working together, friends who walk thru the fires of hell for you, and a good support system in place...

1 comment:

  1. I've always said that it's time like these, that will show you what your family can do. You have an amazing family.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about that?