February 01, 2012

meeting

we have a meeting this morning... not really sure what the meeting is supposed to achieve.

there are all kinds of meetings; planning meetings, budget meetings, organizational meetings, parent/teacher meetings, staff meetings, chance meetings....etc. Most meetings have a purpose.

this morning, we have a meeting with a child who has been very ugly to our middle child and this child's father... don't worry, the assistant principal will be there as well...

so, what is supposed to be taken care of in a meeting like this?

do we throw the two kids in a ring and let them battle it out?
do we flex muscles and offer to handle it between the parents?
do we sit and list all of the horrible and wonderful things about each child?

I have no idea what we are supposed to accomplish.

I do know that I will be there. I also know that the "mama bear" in me is scheduled to make an appearance. I know that there will be air so thick in this meeting that a knife should be present... but on second chance, all weapons should probably remain at home...


(this is a very tame blog entry... I decided that I probably should not list all of the stupidly mean things that this brat has done to my precious child. I should not threaten the child over the internet as well. I figured that I needed to remain neutral sounding and seem to have my wits about me... however, all who know me also know that there will be some sort of nuclear explosion this morning around 8:30... listen for it and see if you can hear the BOOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?