January 10, 2012

change

My friend got a new job. That is awesome for her. She will get more money. She will be challenged in a way that she desires. She will have good hours and will still be able to be there for her family. She will be teaching children who need a good teacher and strong influence. This will be a great change for her. Her change rocks.

My friend got a new job. That sucks for me. I will miss her. She will no longer be in the same building as I am. She will no longer come into my classroom each day to give me pearls of wisdom. She will no longer be able to tell me about all of the sales on landsend.com/overstocks every single morning. She will no longer be there to laugh at my daily jokes or drama. She will no longer be there to help me solve all of the the problems of the world. This will be a bad change for me.
My change sucks.

But

I am thrilled for her. I love her. I know in my heart that this is good for her. Her man is happy. She is happy. Sooooo, therefore, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?