January 17, 2012

Customer Service

I do not have a lot of money.

I am picky about where I will spend it... so, if I go into a store and the items they have are priced well, but the service is horrible - I will walk out with nothing. If a store has moderately priced items, but they bend over backwards and help me - I will walk out with a cart...

This past Saturday, due to advice from my beloved Tracey, I made an appointment at a store for my daughter.... yes, an appointment. We arrived right on time, and her salesgirl was waiting for her. All of the employees knew Jess by name. Each of them spoke to her by name. Amanda, her salesgirl, gave Jess her undivided attention for one hour and 15 minutes. She helped no one in the store except Jess. She brought Jess jeans, shirts, cami's, shoes, and even offered her a bottle of water while we were there... There was no charge for this attention... Jess felt like a princess and was treated as such.

I had planned to buy one pair of jeans... I did not.

I bought three...

and four shirts...

and two cami's...

and a pair of shoes...


It is important to me to be treated well while I am shopping... it is even more important to me that my family be treated well...

I highly recommend Buckle at Southpoint. They were wonderful to my child...
and to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?