July 20, 2011

blessed

I am blessed... my life is full.

This morning, the entire family was up and happy to hug Caleb and send him to his first day in kindergarten... just when we thought he may get nervous, I was blessed by a friend who agreed to ride with us to school, and her son agreed to walk with Caleb down to class... all of this resulted in a happy Caleb who cannot wait to go to school tomorrow... and wants to ride the bus, but that is an entirely different post!

After taking Caleb to school, I was blessed again by two precious ladies meeting me to "toast" my kindergartner... yes, it was early in the morning, but there was orange juice in them!!!

My older children had friends to go with them to the pool... then I was blessed again with seeing a few more friends... again, my oldest child did not want us to sit in carline for Caleb and was worried that his little brother may get overheated... so he blessed his little brother by running up ahead and getting him and walking him back to the Pilot....

After a crazy day of "run here" and "hurry there", the four of us ran over to SAS to eat supper with Scott, and then got a tour of his building... speak of a blessing... wow. Where Scott works is beautiful. He has recently been moved to the executive building to help oversee the audio/visual side of things there. He has a gorgeous place to go to every day. The kids and I were gasping, ooo-ing, and ahhhh-ing at every turn. SAS has been a blessing to us as well... the hours are not always great, but the benefits FAR out weigh the cons....

Tonight, I will place my little one in the bed early... my daughter will cuddle up for a movie and sleep... my oldest is heading out to sleep in his tent with a dog... then there is me... well, I will go to bed with a big smile on my face and love in my heart...

because I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?