July 25, 2011

co-workers

I shared my evening with a group of women I work with... I think most people would rather eat worms than have to spend extra time with co-workers... I am fortunate. I work with a group of women who are funny, kind-hearted, patience, wound tightly, laid back... We are a very diverse group of personalities. Looking around the table this evening we had the most relaxed and the most excitable present. Yet, supper was yummy and funny.

I think the thing that makes me smile the most is that we did not have to see each other. We finished working the first week of June and do not return to work until August 24th... yet we missed each other.

I have worked in several places... grocery store, olan mills, bed&breakfast, high school, middle school, book company, private music teacher, algebra tutor.... yet this is the first place where I actually want to see my co-workers during our time off...
I guess that is why I have been around this preschool for 11 years.

I am noticing a theme in my new-found 40's....

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?