July 21, 2011

thank you

the sweet birthday wishes have been kind and heartfelt. Thank you to each text, call, and message sender. I am staying home - keeping the day low key. I have never enjoyed my birthday truly. No idea why. I am proud of my age (I am 40), but I hate surprises, hate parties for me, and do not really like cake...

However, I have loved today. I had some appointments. I had some errands. I loved having a normal day.... part of my epiphany (read "reflections") was that I did not "have" to do my birthday

if you were a caller, wisher, card sender or just a wonderful friend - thank you so much - I appreicate it

(.... I did go out to eat tonight with my family and parents even though that was the LAST thing I wanted to do... but I did it to keep peace...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?