August 06, 2012

Fred, Barney, Great Gazoo, and Bambam

On one of my first visits for this surgery, I had to visit a nutritionist to discuss my present nutrition and what it would be like after surgery... Our nutritionist's name is Patrick... He is a quirky sort of fellow. He has some great ideas. He chewed me out about not ever eating breakfast, gave me some ideas for good protein, and had a lot of good stuff.

At the end of the appointment, he said the funniest thing to me and Tracey... "I can see that you are in a hurry and that you are taking time to process... you are like Fred Flinstone. Your feet start spinning and when you hit the ground, you are gone! Whereas you, are more like Barney Rubble... You take your time and make sure it is all good before you start."

So, I looked at him and said "then who are you?" He laughed and claimed to be the little green martian.. Well, I looked it up - that makes him the Great Gazoo!

Last week we were telling Dr Bruce and laughing about it all. He said that it really wasn't fair that Patrick gets to be in our show - so we named Dr Bruce - "Bambam"!!!


So, this week the tales of Fred and Barney continue...
I hope Bambam doesn't hurt
Fred on Thursday!!!


heehee - you know, life is an adventure that will happen whether you enjoy it or not...

so, why not be funny and enjoy it!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?