August 02, 2012

sleeping

I am still sitting this bed at the sleep study... it was really comfortable last night. Last time I was here, I did not think that I slept well... but last night, I slept very well. I was in a dead sleep when Preston came in this morning... and I wanted to roll over and ignore him... of course all of the cords and wires prevented me from doing that!

I tried on several face masks. Some where huge, some only covered the nose... the one that I chose just had nose plugs... very small.... But, it was crazy - they were right. I slept great! I brought home my loaner machine and strangely enough, I cannot wait to sleep with it tonight.... I know, I am weird. But I will say I slept better last night with a mask on, four things attaches to my scalp, seven things attached to my face, two attached to my chest, two attached to my left leg, and two straps attached snuggly around my chest and gut.... completely weird...


Tomorrow I will head over to Wake Med Cary... I have a two hour appointment for all of my pre-op stuff... Do not know exactly what they will be doing - but really do not care! I am just ready for things to start working...

I started second guessing myself yesterday... do not get me wrong, not having the surgery has NEVER been a thought. I just think about whether or not the "smallest" of the surgeries is what I want... I know that slower will be better - I just want to insure that I lose 70-90 pounds... I want a huge change... and like most people I would like for it to happen tomorrow. I am going to continue on the road with the sleeve. Following surgery I will walk my butt off for two weeks, then move into the weight room... I will not be able to return to my LGN class until week 6, but I will return. I HAVE to, in order to achieve my goals, I will do it all.

Epiphany 2012 is in full motion.

"I do not have to do anything I do not want to do... and I do not want to be fat."



yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?