August 17, 2012

The end of an era

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it is the end of an era. I am crying as I type this blog post. It is a wonderful feeling. Something is over. It is over forever... And sometimes it is good to say goodbye to something or an event...

This week I have said goodbye to the 200 era of my life.

Way back 17 years ago,in 1995, I crested over 200 pounds. I had told myself it would not happen, and that I would never weigh that much... The day I found that I weighed 201, I promised myself that it would be less than a month before I took the weight off.... Yea.... Well, it took 17 years...

But the era is over and will never return.

I have weighed myself every day since my surgery... I have looked forward to being able to say...

I DO NOT WEIGH 200 POUNDS!

I can say it confidently now. I can also say that I will NEVER return to the 200's again.


It is the end of an era in my life..

Amen

Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?